REVIEW & GIVEAWAY OF TEMPER FOR YOU BY GENNA RULON







     


RATING: 4.5 Stars





WOW..trying to gather my thoughts, can you give me a second...Holy crap...still processing. OK, I think I can give you a clear and cohesive review. If I ramble, than I'm sorry you should be use to me by now and with my reviews. When a book leaves me sitting here still thinking about the events in the book and feeling you got hit by a Mac truck you know the book was good! Well, Temper For You, by Genna Rulon is no exception. I went in thinking one thing and left this book feeling and thinking something completely different.

Temper For You is the third and was suppose to be final book in the series (I'll get to that in a bit) It centers on Meg Adeio. We meet Meg in the second book, Pieces For You. Meg has a lot going on! And let me tell you it's ALOT! Mega has secrets buried deep. She is a shell of herself, actually she doesn't know who or what she really is in this world. Her upbringing has skewered her thinking so much she doesn't know if or when she will be able to let anyone in that isn't Sam, Ev, Griffin or Hunter...her adoptive family. Love just doesn't seem to have time for Meg or could her next store neighbor bring out the woman she has always been longing to be? Enter Westly (Wes) Black. A mega huge Attorney who just knows he can bring ANY woman to her knees without much seduction. Meg is the one that got away from Wes. He wanted Meg to be another "notch in his bedpost". But a huge misunderstanding (sorta) causes Meg and Wes to have an intense falling out. Now that he has her as his new neighbor, Wes is going to stop at nothing to get her begging his name. BUT there is just something about Meg that has Wes feeling emotions he doesn't know what to do with. When her bury secrets start to come back from the past, will he have the courage to endure and stick with her through it all?


I just love, love, love this series. This book, like I said before, was no exception. Genna writes from the heart. She basically sits you down and pours all her emotions for you to bare witness to. She gives you characters you wish were a part of your REAL LIFE and not just the world of the book. Meg and Wes were a good book couple. Their connection was strong and the sexual chemistry was off the charts! I was a bit peeved with Mr. Wes though when a secret was revealed from Meg's past and he just basically dumps her right in the middle of the street without her giving him a clear explanation. Supposedly at this stage in the book, she was starting to become his world and to just cast her off, not only hurt Meg, but us as the readers. It felt like he was dumping his damn reading audience. Crazy! The one thing that did drive me crazy was Meg's secret. I swear I was going crazy with all the hush, hushness from her. It was like, "Enough Meg, you know they all care and give a damn about you so stop the woes is me act and TALK!!" Out of all the females in the For You series, she was my less favorite. She was a strong willed woman to endure what she had to in the end (Jesus that part was tough!) but I did feel like slapping her a couple a times to drill some sense into her.


All in all this book was another great read by Ms. Rulon and no we are not done with it just yet! There will be a forth book in the For You series. I will of course be on the lookout for this one and of course I am nowhere near ready to say goodbye to Ev/Hunter, Sam/Griffin and now Meg/Wes (FYI Meg goes through a name change in the book, very important part! so pay attention to that). Out of a 5 giving the book a 4.5. Well done!


The Nerdy Dirty Girlies Book Blog received a complimentary copy of Temper For You by the author in exchange for a honest review.

2 comments:

Unknown October 12, 2014 at 1:15 AM  

Would love to meet J.R. Ward would be too star struck to speak☺️Thanks for the giveaway!

MrsMac19 October 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM  

I'd love to meet Jay Crownover so that I could tell her how awesome her Marked Men series is! Thanks for the giveaway!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Links

Blog contents © Mama's Dirty Little Reads 2014-2015. Blogger Theme by NymFont with customization by Christy Makes It Pop!