REVIEW OF NATURAL LAW (NATURE OF DESIRE #2) BY JOEY W. HILL


Rating: 5 Stars








Synopsis

Mackenzie "Mac" Nighthorse is a highly respected homicide detective and a career cop. There isn't a dangerous situation that can back him down.

However, the personal becomes uncomfortably entangled in the professional when he goes undercover in a high class BDSM club as a male submissive in order to find a Dominatrix who is winning the trust and then murdering her chosen partners.

When his path crosses Violet Siemanski's, he realizes he's found a Mistress willing to be his ally in finding the murderess. But Violet is also going to shatter Mac's shields and make him question who he is and what he wants, a challenge more disturbing than any case he's ever worked.



My Review

I loved this book! Now I'm all for d/s books. But too flip it and make the female a dom and the male a sub. And the male also be a 6'3 alpha stallion cop who is just all kinds of sexy, had me going through my heart palpitations. Can I have more Mac and Violet please!?! I just loved these two. Violet was able to breakdown a man that I just thought couldn't be broken. It truly amazed me. It amazed me a man like that could be vulnerable and not always a hardass. I adored Mac. I adored Violet. I just adored this fucking story. LOL! Throw in a murder mystery about male subs and this author had my attention from beginning to end. Definitely will be checking out this author's work in the near future.

-Lynne




Connect With the Author

Joey W. Hill










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Links

Blog contents © Mama's Dirty Little Reads 2014-2015. Blogger Theme by NymFont with customization by Christy Makes It Pop!